Pushing Orchard modules to Gallery Server

Feb 29, 2012 at 7:07 PM

Hi,

I have a working instance of Gallery Server, I can hit the /FeedService.svc/Packages url and I receive an empty RSS feed as I would expect. I want to be able to push my NuGet packages to this service from TeamCity.

I note that the readme.txt file explains

In order to upload and update packages, a REST API is provided using the WCF 4 WebHttp Services. Most of the methods in the REST API take in a string "key" parameter as a means of authenticating that the caller has the rights to make the requested update. Each of the methods that take the key will first call back to an endpoint (configurable in the AppSettings.config file) to validate the call.

Cool. I guess that the url I want to PUT to is /FeedService.svc/Packages/{key}/{id}/{version} ? 

Can I do this with the NuGet console app?

I'm trying:
nuget push Orchard.Module.SomeModule.nupkg SomeKey -source http://localhost/GalleryServer/FeedService.svc/Packages/SomeKeyBase64Encoded/ModuleId/1.0.0.0

I'm receiving a (400) Bad Request in response.

I'm sure I'm doing a dozen things wrong here so any help getting this working would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks

Jun 20, 2013 at 6:42 AM
Edited Jun 20, 2013 at 6:42 AM
Andrew, if you ever sorted this out can you come back and explain how? We're trying to achieve the same thing, but the lack of documentation makes it frustrating.
Jun 17, 2015 at 4:30 PM
Hello

Do you have any more information about this ?
thanks